-->

tisdag 26 november 2013

A dolled up blog!

New design on the blog~ Yes, I finally managed to make it look more appealing, and no I have not made the design, I found the blog of a very talented person who used to make these, sadly she has quit now  http://itkupilli-cutencool.blogspot.jp

But anyhow, I've been thinking for a long time about what direction this blog should take. There's really not that much going on around me and several times I've been thinking if I should start write more about fashion and styling instead, kind of like an inspirational blog. And yes, I've decided to go with the latter. Of course I'll write about other stuff as well but I feel I need to have a theme for this blog if I'm gonna be motivated to write in it. I would like to be able to update it every one or two weeks, but we'll see.

Right now I'm sitting around waiting for an important letter to be delivered since I of course missed the delivery yesterday -__- I hate having to wait for these things since I can't go anywhere. But once I get that letter I can finally send in all papers to the technical college! Like, FINALLY, all this paperwork have been stressing me out so much, and I still can't relax since I don't know if I can get study support for this school, which means if I can't get that I won't have the proper aid to enter this school, and it's totally up to a special study council in my country to approve this school, scary…

Also I went to Sea Paradise in Hakkejima this past saturday, it was so much fun! I went there with my bf and a friend of ours so the company was great, it was the first time in at least 4 years that I rode a roller coaster, and it was the biggest one I had tried yet, think I felt like I was gonna die at least 3 times during that ride haha. I don't really like roller coasters so I don't know why I always end up riding them… Anyhow I'm gonna post pics later!

I don't know why against my better knowing I always end up buying this cheap crappy make up, just because it's CHEAP. So Last night I ordered this mascara from Rakuten, Lancome Doll Eyes.

I've heard good things about it so I hope I will like it! Also gonna get myself a new eye liner since my current one stays on for about 30min...


And yay finally the letter arrived ^___^ Time to get down to business with paper work!

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar