-->

fredag 29 november 2013

Accessory time!

It's friday! And so another week of school has come to an end, gonna celebrate that by making Jack and Coke drinks once my bf gets home, if he manage to get home before 10pm today… Seriously the japanese working days REALLY are too long, no wonder people work them selves to death..

Today I went on a hunt for cheap accessories, I don't buy stuff like earrings or bracelets very often so sometimes it's fun to go on a hunt. Went to Shibuya 109 'cause you can actually find nice priced accessories there. So this is what I ended up with~



The necklace and bracelet is CECIL McBEE and the earrings are just some random brand. Now since the yen is so cheap it's like shopping at H&M haha. I really love the necklace and it seems the blue one was the last on in the shop so I was lucky!

Then I came across this coat, and I just totally fell in love, it's not often it happens but this time I just couldn't stop myself from buying it even though I don't really need another jacket, or maybe I do since I seem to have some sort of allergy to my autumn one :/ The mirror is really dusty, sorry ><



The only thing that is a little bit irritating is that there is nothing holding the belt in place, so when you put it on you have to manage to keep the coat closed (there's no buttons either) while you put on and tie the belt, it will take some practice^^; The brand is DaTuRa, it's my first time buying anything from them since their clothes are a bit over my budget. This time the coat was on time sale though so this was probably a one time purchase haha.

And on sunday it's first Advent, which means I'm gonna christmas decorate at home! Finally ^___^
I know my bf doesn't really care for christmas stuff since it's not a big deal in japanese families but at least I'm enjoying it to the fullest. And we're gonna buy a chocolate calendar haha.

Until next time, take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar