-->

fredag 8 november 2013

Me and fashion, the little doll who once again became a doll

I never really talk about fashion with my friends, mostly because, well, pretty much non of my closer friends have any interest in it. Sometimes it gets a bit lonely I must admit, when you can't really share one of your biggest passions. It's not like I haven't tried find people with an interest, is more like those people I HAVE found I pretty much don't have anything else in common with. I mostly always stand out as the odd one in many of my group of friends, my personality do not match my outside, at all. And neither is there any reason why it should, why couldn't a girl wearing cute clothes be a big fan of metal and loves going crazy at those concerts? But we do judge after the outside at first sight after all and I guess that's why at first I always end up in groups that I find myself not really being comfortable in, because people see my appearance and befriends me based on what I look like. Actually it's hard to explain so I guess I should leave it at that haha.

Well I have changed styles like a roller coaster ever since my child hood, like I guess most people have. When I was 3 or 4 years old I had really long curly golden hair (actually I had that until I turned 8) and my mom just loved it so she always dressed me up as a little doll, and I always felt like I was uncomfortable. So when I started school and was old enough to decide for myself what kind of clothes I liked I started to dress like a boy, actually in many cases buying clothes from the boys section in the cloth shops. It wasn't only because I thought they looked cooler but because they could withstand more rough playing. I was always playing with boys as a child, and they were not inside playing with dolls.
When I started the swedish equivalent of junior high I did drop some of the boyishness and started to dress kind of feminine, however at my last year I really started to like listening to rock and metal, and so I once again started do drop the more feminine style in favor of trashed jeans, black shirts, studs and long wild hair. And that was the style I kept all through high school. But during my high school years I had started listening a lot to japanese music, and then mostly the bands who dress visual, visual kei. And so a while after I had graduated high school my new passion was to dress like visual, feminine looking asian men. Nooo, it doesn't sound confusing at all, does it? So I had short multicolored hair, LOTS of piercings and very visual clothing. And it was during this period that I found most of the people who I today love as if they were my family, even though most of us have dropped the visual style now haha.
However preferences changes and as I got older I started to feel uncomfortable in the visual style, I just felt like I couldn't really feel like a woman while dressing like that, or rather it didn't feel like me anymore. So then started my transition into looking like a very feminine girl, with a lot of drop backs to the boyish looks thanks to me feeling insecure about my new style. So in the end the doll once again became a doll.

And not really that anyone care but since this was a post about fashion I though I should post my winter closet, that I must say I'm super duper happy with <3









Also got myself two pair of packages of fake nails, since it's my bf's sisters wedding tomorrow I though I'd try to at least get my horrible nails to look decent -__- Haven't decided which ones to wear yet!



Also found a really cheap bracelet at Shibya 109, so cute!!

Well that was all for this time, have a feeling I might write more about fashion from now on, or maybe not, time will tell!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar