-->

fredag 27 december 2013

Lancome Doll Eyes mascara and KENT AIRHEDZ brush review

Sooo, a really long time ago I said I would do a review on the Doll Eyes mascara that I had bought, and now I finally came around to do so.



To begin with, I must say that this is a very defining mascara, it doesn't thicken your lashes much but it is good at giving them length and separating them, kind of helping in creating that dolly look. It might thicken up if you ad many layers, but to be honest even though I have a really good make up remover it's kind of hell trying to wash only one layer of mascara off completely. I feel that if I add more I will end up with no lashes at all in the end -_- I'd say if you want thicker lashes to doll it up even more, add some false lashes or another thickening mascara that washes off easier.
However I really do like it, it stays on all day, doesn't smudge much around the eyes (which is often a big problem for me when it comes to mascaras). And it looks awesome on my bottom lashes, almost like falsies. I'd say the negative could be the lashes sometimes comes off as looking a bit "stiff"? If I compare to some Max Factor mascaras I've used in the past I said the gave a "softer" look.

On a scale from 1-10 I'd say I give this a 7. And here a couple of pictures of how it looks while applied (only one layer).



Today I also received my long awaited KENT AIRHEADZ maxi detangling brush. I can not describe how happy I am to finally have a nice brush again, I really liked my old one so I've holden on to it for far too long, making it really uncomfortable to use in the end. 
This new brush was described to be perfectly fit for people with long, messy thick hair, which describes my hair to 100%, especially when it's newly washed. The brush looks like this:


The spikes are really far apart and very rounded and soft so it does indeed feels very nice when you brush your hair with this. Even though I've only tried it on dry hair so far I must say it does what it promises and glides through the hair effortlessly, not tugging at the hair at all. Also the grip is very nice so it lies nicely in your hand.
Since I haven't tried it on wet hair yet I'll give it 9 of 10, but I'm pretty sure it will do a great job.

Now I'll soon be off internet for a week since I'm traveling to Kyûshu and Okayama tomorrow, it's gonna be so much fun! And of course I'll take lots of pictures to post later^^.

Until next time, take care~




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar