-->

onsdag 18 december 2013

Classes have ended, time for a happy post!

Whoa, finished last "final test" for the semester today. I have a pretty strong feeling I will have to retake this class though due to extreme lack of motivation -__- But at least now I have tried my best at the tests so I'll find out tomorrow. And tomorrow night we are having kind of a class gathering since some people won't come back for next semester, even though we ended up just being 5 people plus our teacher lol. To say it feels a bit weird to go out drinking with your teacher is an understatement, but I think it will be fun.
BUT, I still have one test left, the japanese test for the technical college on saturday, have no idea how that will turn out but I will do my best!

In the last post I wrote that I was gonna post some of my "recent" gets, and so I will. I just say God bless the wonderfully cheap yen.

Fell in love with this CECIL McBEE bracelet the second I saw it, since it was so cheap I hope it won't break right away ><

I don't know when was the last time I bought a more "classy"
eau de toilette (like 5 years? xD), this one is Koda Kumi's LOVE NOTE, and it smells wonderful and the fragrance actually stays on for +3hours.

Got this ring as an early christmas present from my bf, owls! <3<3

Boots from INGNIS, I know my feet will hurt like hell for the first week or so, as is the case with all hard shaped boots… But I really like how they fit great with all my outfits!

Saw this in the same shop as the owl-ring, and decided to come back there a few days later to buy it haha.

 
Got these ones from a ridiculously cheap sale, finally I own a pair of nice black pumps! (even though they look blue in the photo…)

A dress for like 70kr from Forever 21, can't wait for summer when I'll get to wear it!

And Toy Story is on TV tonight, boy will I watch it! I haven't seen it for probably 10 years or so but I love it so much. Wonder if I can choose the english language option for this one, if not it will be awesome japanese practice.

So until next time~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar