-->

fredag 13 juni 2014

Internship ranting and some OOTDs

I'm falling way behind on this blog, but I really don't have time to update much as of recently. School takes all my time and pretty much kills any inspiration I might have had about blogging -_-

Anyhow in about 6 weeks I'm heading out for a 3 month long internship, I still don't know where I'm gonna end up though, I'm sure it will be interesting, and probably pretty horrible according to any person who have ever done an internship at a Japanese hotel. What I'm most worried about is that I'm gonna flip a table and loose my temper, because the way interns are treated in Japan would probably not be legal in Sweden... And since I'm white and a WOMAN (omygosh!) I've been told I'm gonna have an even tougher time. Well they've probably never run into a Swedish viking girl before. To be honest I'm not really sure if I have the right kind of personality for the hotel world (at least the Japanese one), I do NOT take lightly on rasism and sexism, and as harsh as it sounds I'd rather quit than having to bow my head while having to take crap like that.

To get myself out of some negative thinking I've been going through my beloved closet, realizing I have a lot of clothes, sadly pretty much every morning I stand infront of the darn closet thinking, "I have nothing to wear". I realized it was mostly because I have a hard time coming up with what would actually go nicely with what, seeing as my closet is always a mess no matter how hard I try to organize it... So I came up with the idea of making outfits and taking pictures! That way I can look at those pictures for inspo when I feel like I have nothing to wear.

Skirt CECIL McBEE,  T-shirt Hyphen world gallery

Shoes EGOIST

Shorts Forever 21

Hat Fig&Viper T-shirt Cecil McBEE Shorts H&M

Necklace EGOIST T-shirt Lip Service Pants OZOC

Sunglasses MA*RS
I'm gonna try and post some outfits every other second week or so, that way I might get some posting motivation back and I get to play around with my beloved clothes and accessories <3

And I can't believe I missed Coldplay when they for once came to Tokyo ;___; They played in a ridiculously small hall and the tickets went out through a lottery, luck was not on my side. Hoping they'll come back soon to play at a big arena, if it's at festival I'm gonna drag myself half over Japan if I have to!

Well I'm off to kick som kanji butt, take care ya all~





2 kommentarer:

  1. Good luck with the intern, don't become japanese and take crap like they do ò.ó

    SvaraRadera
  2. Man I just saw this comment right now, late.. "Funny" thing is, if I don't bow my head and take loads of crap then I don't stand a chance in the japanese hotel world. You're supposed to be broken down pretty much so you'll have an urge to fight for a higher position. The hotel world is apparently hierarchy crazy x) That's why I feel like just maaaybe I've chosen the wrong profession haha.

    SvaraRadera